Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Random Blues

My heart is clear like that of a scarlet
Thoughts like a rainbow brighten my mind
A free bird I am now
No one to bother and no one to be bothered about


The charms of life had left me sometime back
Like a sparrow who leaves its mother’s nest
However through travails and difficulties
There was a charming lady who held my hand
Who shared the same responsibility as me
But never gave up,her persisitence pegged me on


From time to time by actions and by words
I knew I was doing a terrible job
But to leave the job half way through
Was most unmanly and unacceptable of me

And so I continued the way it was
Only to aggravate my pains
My image went down, my personality went down
My name went down , my fame went down
From a millionaire to a nomad
The distance was very small


But to carry on was a challenge
Which was what I did
With the spirit of a warrior, and the heart of a lion
I completed the job to my satisfaction


Now at the end of it, my heart fills with pleasure
I can stretch my wings and glide like an eagle
Allowing the strong wind to carry me
To a destination which only God knows

No comments:

Post a Comment